We are, of course, pleased that you selected our product to help with your sleep issues. We are hopeful that it will assist you with its management. There are some very important issues about which you must be aware prior to your use of the materials and product contained in and with our product:
- Never disregard medical advice from your doctor or other qualified health care provider or delay seeking it because of anything that is contained in this product or its materials. We urge you to seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health professional with any questions you may have regarding a medical or mental health condition. In case of emergency, please call your doctor or 911 immediately.
- Your use of the product and information that is contained in this delivery to you are being provided to you on an “as is” basis, without any warranty, express or implied. Your use of the product and materials is voluntary and at your own risk.
- Please read these limitations of our liability before you use our product or its materials. If you don’t agree to be bound by any of these items, please do not use our product, but rather send them back to us unused and we will gladly refund your purchase price (exclusive of shipping costs for sending or your return of the materials).
- The statements contained within our materials or products have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. The product contained within is not intended to treat, diagnose, cure or prevent diseases. If you have a physical or medical condition, you should seek the advice of your medical professional immediately. The proper use of our product may impact the severity of your sleep related issues but it is not a cure or preventive for such issues.
- In the event that you use the information and/or materials for your own health, you are prescribing for yourself and neither Sleep Easily, LLC nor Richard Shane, Ph.D. assume any responsibility for the results thereof. The information is provided for educational purposes only.
- The Sleep Easily product is provided on an “as is” basis; both Sleep Easily, LLC and Richard Shane, Ph.D., individually expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind as to the materials, and all information, products and other content (including that of third parties) included in or accessible from the Sleep Easily, LLC, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- Sleep Easily, LLC and Richard Shane, Ph.D., make no warranty that (i) the materials or program will meet your requirements, (ii) the materials or program will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, (iii) the results that may be obtained from the use of the materials or program will be accurate or reliable, (iv) the quality of any products, services, information or other material purchased or obtained by you through Sleep Easily, LLC will meet your expectations, or (v) any errors in the technology will be corrected. All damage suffered by you including, but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, or other intangible losses even if Sleep Easily, LLC has been advised of the possibility of such damages, resulting from (i) the use or the inability of you to use the materials or program; (ii) any products, data, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into, through or from Sleep Easily, LLC; (iii) or any other matter relating to the program or materials provided by Sleep Easily, LLC will not be the responsibility of Sleep Easily, LLC nor of Richard Shane, Ph.D. 2
- You agree to protect and fully indemnify Sleep Easily, LLC and Richard Shane, Ph.D. from any and all third party claims, liability, damages, expenses and costs (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorney’s fees) caused by or arising from your use of the program or materials, your violation of these terms or your infringement, or infringement by any other user of your account, of any intellectual property or other right of anyone.
- Any information obtained through the use of the program or materials is done at your own discretion and risk and you are solely responsible for all consequences of partially or wholly following any portion of the video and/or other aspects of the program. No advice, direction or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from Sleep Easily, LLC will create any warranty not expressly stated in these terms.
YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON THIS INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN OUR MATERIAL AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH OR THE CONTENT OF OUR MATERIALS OR PROGRAM, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT WITH A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ ON OUR WEBSITE OR THROUGH THE SERVICES OR PRODUCT. THE USE OF ANY INFORMATION PROVIDED ON THE SITES OR THROUGH THE SERVICES OR PRODUCT IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
Nothing available through any product is intended to be, and must not be taken to be, the practice of medicine or counseling care. For the purposes of this agreement, the practice of medicine and counseling includes, without limitation, psychiatry, psychology, psychotherapy, the practice of pharmacy, nutrition and fitness counseling or providing health care treatment, instructions, diagnosis, prognosis or advice. Developments in medical research may impact the health, fitness and nutritional topics discussed on the Site or through our services and products, and no assurance can be given that the information contained on our website, or our products or services will always include the most recent findings or developments with respect to the particular material. Your access or use of the website and our products and/or services does not create in any way a physician/patient, confidential, or privileged relationship, or any other relationship that would give rise to any duties on our part.
Copyright and Trademarks
All logos, page headers, custom graphics and icons are trademarks and/or service marks owned by Sleep Easily, LLC. Additionally, all other material and information on our website and all materials are protected by US Copyright laws and are not to be used in part or in whole for any reason whatsoever without our written permission.
You should always consult your physician and medical advisors before purchasing or using any products, services or information available with our purchased product or information. In addition, you should carefully read all information provided in the product packaging and labels before using any product purchased from Sleep Easily, LLC.
THE WEBSITE AND THE SERVICES AND PRODUCTS DISPLAYED, ACCESSED OR OBTAINED ON OR THROUGH OUR WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS”, “AS AVAILABLE”, AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
NEITHER SLEEP EASILY, LLC NOR ITS AFFILIATES ARE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, PUNITIVE OR OTHER DAMAGES UNDER ANY CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT THAT YOU HAVE PURCHASED FROM US.
Copyright © 2015, Sleep Easily, LLC. All rights reserved. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
How to Contact Us
If you have any questions regarding privacy or these policies, you may contact us as follows:
Address: Sleep Easily, LLC, 3980 Broadway, Suite 103-165, Boulder, Colorado 80304